Where do I buy 110 octane gas?

Patrick

"Gas gauge always moving"
I'm racing at Fontana, maybe Irwindale, and live in Banning off the 10 freeway.
Where can I buy this stuff?:?
Thanks

By the 60 and Euclid in ontario there is a vp fuel gas station, thats were I get mine...Its kinda far from you do.

110 race gas, and using it.

I found this:
Grand Terrace, off the I-215 (Barton Road exit) between Riverside and San Bernardino.
GT Pit Stop (wheel/tire/basic maintenance speed shop)
22115 Barton Road
Grand Terrace, CA 92313
Ph: (909) 783-0123
VP Fuels Distributor
Any VP fuel offered, although I purchase VP 109 Motorsport unleaded (MON of 101)
Pail only
$40 (might do slightly better if repeat customer)
EDIT: You will need to call and order the VP fuel first. They do not have it in stock, but usually have same day delivery if you order early enough.

AND, it looks like they sell it at the Fontana drag way!

So what about the gas in my tank? won't mixing the 110 with it result in a problem for my motor due to lowering the octane? What has been your experience using the 110?

Fontana only has the fuel for sale at certain times

Irwindale has 91, 100 (both unleaded), and 110-leaded all at the pump for credit/debit card, when you come in the main gate tech is to the left, the pumps are to the right up and around the corner, some guy will show up on a golf cart and unlock the pump box!!!!!

or hit up DMP he can get pretty much any fuel you want he just needs time to order it in!!!

Leaded?

Fontana only has the fuel for sale at certain times

Irwindale has 91, 100 (both unleaded), and 110-leaded all at the pump for credit/debit card, when you come in the main gate tech is to the left, the pumps are to the right up and around the corner, some guy will show up on a golf cart and unlock the pump box!!!!!

or hit up DMP he can get pretty much any fuel you want he just needs time to order it in!!!

Leaded would foul our cats, wouldn't it?:headscratch:

Don't know how I could get gas from DMP. Too far, but maybe UPS or Fed Ex would deliver it?

as for lead some say it is no big deal if only used once in a while, others say it'll jack up the O2's.

I don't know, I havn't ran leaded yet!!

Probly way cheaper at the gas station. The one good thing with track gas is that it is there and you dont have to go out of your way.

Back