What's up guys.......

Tallimeca

haven't been here in a while, just saying hello.

Tried to sell the truck on ebay, didn't fly. Best offer i got was 15k, but it wasn't enough for me to sell it.

My daily driver lost a wheel bearing and i haven't gotten around to fixing it yet so i've been driving the **** out of my truck, and i can honestly say, i'm not that disappointed it didn't sell......haha.

However, i just bought a house and the money would be nice.:heart:

With gas prices climbing it will be a tough sell. People think these trucks get worse mileage than they really are capable of. I have been thinking about replacing my '96 Bronco DD with something more fuel efficient. Probably will keep the Bronco for winter duty and towing.
Jim

Don, How are you? Milage issues are going to hurt your resale for someone looking for a daily driver, my Jeep gets about 4 mpg less than the truck, I've mentioned this before but if I needed a true daily driver my wifes VW GTI is about perfect, fun, 28mpg, one of the only cars I've sat in that when I put the seat all the way back I can't push the clutch all the way in-for a gorilla like me it's unheard of, and best of all there cheap-23k new.

There is a GTI on a used car lot near me that I am going to look at tomorrow. Maybe use it for my appliance repair service vehicle. It has the small turbo motor in it according to the windshield advertisement. It is a 2003.
Jim

same here....haven't posted in awhile. i am tentatively attempting to sell the hot rod expedition as well, but fear what an ebay auction will end at, so why waste the $40 to list it! not trying to get rid of it because of gas prices either...we could use and expedition el, and they are going kinda cheap right now. oh well!!

lol, any offers? :)

Hey Don!
Whats up man? I know you posted this a while ago, but you know my story...been out to sea. I'll try to stop by the shop some time to say hi!

hey whats up guys been a while.I tried to sell my truck all summer,I still have it thats not so bad.lol sold the kennebell 2.3 now im on a stock eaton[what a pig]lol but as many did I got a daily driver that gets great milage.ended up getting a 2000 saab 9-5 areo 5speed.stock its 250 hp and it flies for what it is and get 32 mpg.already did a cold air, boost controller,polly trans mounts,putting a frontmount and a catback and downpipe on it,should be fun then.all that and a stage3 tune will put me over 300whp.

over the winter im going to compound my lightning with a rearmount system that im doing myself in cojunction with STS systems.with 8psi from the blower and about4-5psi from the turbo should put me well over500hp

over the winter im going to compound my lightning with a rearmount system that im doing myself in cojunction with STS systems.with 8psi from the blower and about4-5psi from the turbo should put me well over500hp

Keep us posted on this combo. I am real interested on hearing about it!!! :eek:ldtu:

interesting

Funy combo....Ive seen a modified L blowered running off a 4.3 V6 in a gmc syclone along with the turbo...all mated with a 5 speed setup to go high speed. Ill look for pictures, but i know the truck did 187mph at one point

EDIT here it is...
THEBEAST.jpg

Last edited:
Back