What's up fellas

madramper

#projectplatypus
I haven't been on much and I see Dennis wanted a status report :D The rally has been cancelled... at least for me. I had an issue that I can't talk about yet that pretty much ended any dream of getting the truck done. Even with my crazy schedule, it would have been done. However, there are some pretty cool things coming out of the boonies in the near future ;)

For the past year or so, I was working almost all the time. About a month ago, things changed and now I am working a lot more! My boss announced his retirement and I got the call to move up. So now I am the Superintendent / Administrator. Eventually this means I will go back to having a semi normal schedule, but that won't be any time soon. So for now, I'll stop in when I can. I will get back to making progress here shortly. I just need to take care of some business first!

Man sorry to hear about your misfortune I was really looking forward to seeing the truck in some rally pics On another note congratulations on the new job position!!! I'm trying to get a new one my self spent too many years climbing telephone poles its time for something inside! Hope to see you on here in the future I have a question I'll be shooting you a PM here soon.

I am with you MOJO, I was really looking forward too to this build and the rally too. It would have made for great daily reads. Oh well Sh!t Happens
Thanks for the breifing Chip!!
Man sorry to hear about your misfortune I was really looking forward to seeing the truck in some rally pics On another note congratulations on the new job position!!! I'm trying to get a new one my self spent too many years climbing telephone poles its time for something inside! Hope to see you on here in the future I have a question I'll be shooting you a PM here soon.

Back