what type of weather to expect

huffentuff95

I never been to the mid west , well sorta the mid to east west:rolleyes: In Mid May what type of weather does Saint Louis usually have ??? I really don't know the climate difference from Southern Jersey!!!

Unfortunately RAIN... Every time I've been to St Louis (WFC or otherwise) its rained at least one day.

When its not raining, its about 80 degrees typically and there is NO SHADE at the track. Bring your own shade!

A few years ago we had to go buy sweat shirts and tobogans at the store so that we didnt freeze our rearends off. I forgot about that year. Of course we're from the south so you guys probably would be fine in t shirts. LOL

Well, the trend so far looks like possible rain for the beginning of the week, and clear for at least Thursday and Friday. If the trends for this seaason's weather hold, we should have a pretty decent weekend.

Long range forecast so far shows upper 70's for temps.:D

All I care is that it's nice the day before and my drive over on Thursday - I'll have the truck all detailed for the car show, so hopefully the weather holds until I get it down there!!

I'm from central IL, the weather can be unpredictable that time of year. Bring some rain gear, bug repellant, and some sun screen. Pack both long pants/sweatshirts and shorts/t-shirts.

HRSPOWR said:
I'm from central IL, the weather can be unpredictable that time of year. Bring some rain gear, bug repellant, and some sun screen. Pack both long pants/sweatshirts and shorts/t-shirts.

Sweet! We get to see the milkshake mod in person finally!

Ya, I remember for WFC6, the temps were dipping into the low 50s - mid 40s. Brrrr!

cyntaxx said:
Sweet! We get to see the milkshake mod in person finally!

Ya, I remember for WFC6, the temps were dipping into the low 50s - mid 40s. Brrrr!

I'll have the large strawberry from Steak and Shake waiting just for you :D

Seriously, I hope to talk to BigD and you guys at WFC. Maybe I'll get the parking spot right next to the L section :)

Back