What is going on with all these L's in my neighborhood!

TeaQue

Hey guys this is my first post here but I live 5min away from that marriot and have been seeing all these nice L's driving around. My buddys had a nice 03' for a few years and I always loved that truck!

Anyways I played with one a bit this morning (I figured he was on his way to KCIR) on I70.

It was black with a plexiglass (I think) rear window and a cage sticking out :blink:

I pulled up and said hi and gave a thumbs up before we merged onto the highway and a few minutes later he got next to me and goosed it from 70mph.

I didn't even have a chance to downshift but it wouldn't have mattered because that thing chirped the tires and pulled an instant buslength before I even had time to get in gear :3g:

Sick SICK sounding truck. It totally drowned out my cutouts and gave me a huge SEG :D

Wish I woulda made some plans to come out there and check out these trucks. Hope you guys are having fun, be safe!

-Trevor

If you see a yellow Goat driving by waving its me :eek:ldtu:

Haha yea that was me. Sorry for just takin off on you but our trucks aren't known for high speed runs haha. We need all the help we can get.
I liked the no spoiler on your car, definately a nice ride. We are gonna be drinkin at the hotel tonight in the parking lot. You should stop by, I wanna hear the cutouts.

Haha no worries. By the way your truck looked/sounded I had a feeling it meant business and you'd put a pretty big hurting on my mostly stock GTO.........and embarass me in front of my wife :tongue:

Hell, I wasn't even going to get on the highway until I saw you guys headed that way, then I proceeded to go 3 exits in the wrong direction just to hear you take off :D

Me and a couple buddies are going to grill and watch the chiefs game tonight but we drove by the hotel last night and there were a ton of you guys out there so we might stop by tonight if thats the case again.

-Trevor

btw, what'd you end up running today?

Last edited:
I didn't run. I had to have my tune looked over by jlp to get it dialed in. It is running way to rich (if you didn't notice the black smoke lol). It has run a 11.03 at 124. I'm hoping for low 10,s with the nitrous when my tune is perfect.

Back