What Happened?

Hawaii 04

What happened to the guys that were here 2,3,4 years ago? What, Lightning's no more?

I have moved on to different things too but still have my mine.

Still only drive it once a week if that, but still have it.

Jus wondering????

What happened to the guys that were here 2,3,4 years ago?

I'm still around, but I only drive mine a couple days of the month at MRP. Unfortunately, I feel the local enthusiasm & interest for modding our trucks & our forum has diminished since the closing of HRP. :sigh:

I'm still around, but I only drive mine a couple days of the month at MRP. Unfortunately, I feel the local enthusiasm & interest for modding our trucks & our forum has diminished since the closing of HRP. :sigh:

I still have mine. I moved back to the country here in Texas and, have a track about 10 miles away. With this cold, dry weather this truck has alot better performance. I added a few goodies and anticipate a visit to the local track here soon. I still think about Hawaii and enjoyed my time there and will visit I'm sure in the future. Take care all.
Cary

Gotta agree with you on this.
I use mine as my DD but with gas prices going skyward I'm really debating getting out. My truck also has some issues currently and hope to have things taken care of in the next month or so. I recently got retuned by Alan at Nakas. The truck is detuned as of now untill I can solve my problems. I may be selling after I fix it though.

Wassup Guys, long time no read! I've been working alot nowadays since Im with HECO now. and most of my free time is with my family.

I havent done anything to my truck lately except for some billet parts from Chickenears. But I do drive it every single day! To this day the truck still puts a smile on my face when I start it up and boost it up thru the straightaways.:D

Back