What do You Think?

Raymond_B

Administrator
I Support the NLOC
So, just thinking out loud, if there was to be a LightningFest next year or maybe 2024 would you be interested? It would be open to Gen1’s and 2’s, clones, F-150s, OBS, Coyote trucks, etc. It would be centrally located (maybe Kansas) and most likely just a 1 day event. Let's start small and build on it if there's enough interest. I think it would be great for folks to get together with old and new friends!

So, just thinking out loud, if there was to be a LightningFest next year or maybe 2024 would you be interested? It would be open to Gen1’s and 2’s, clones, F-150s, OBS, Coyote trucks, etc. It would be centrally located (maybe Kansas) and most likely just a 1 day event. Let's start small and build on it if there's enough interest. I think it would be great for folks to get together with old and new friends!

will you be coordinating with Tommy so it doesn’t run at the same time as the southeast meet???

will you be coordinating with Tommy so it doesn’t run at the same time as the southeast meet???
I have been speaking with him, even if we do not work together on a meet I'd never schedule it at the same time as another.

Id be interested as long as its not the end of Oct. Are we talking about a car show type event or drag racing too?
Let me know if i can help.

Id be interested as long as its not the end of Oct. Are we talking about a car show type event or drag racing too?
Let me know if i can help.
Appreciate that Brett, in my mind maybe a couple classes (Unlimited and True Street for example) of drag racing and a show. Nothing too crazy or complicated, just a fun event for a day. Oh and yeah, never, ever meant to compete with other events.

Appreciate that Brett, in my mind maybe a couple classes (Unlimited and True Street for example) of drag racing and a show. Nothing too crazy or complicated, just a fun event for a day. Oh and yeah, never, ever meant to compete with other events.
I know a good track in the NE we could go to.. but its not close to everyone nationwide

Courtney and I have no beef. I don’t know why the hell you think we do. Hope you make it though. Wherever it may be

why would Soaper have to have beef with you in order to attend????

w t f is wrong with you????

Back