What Blower are they using on the new L's??

lil'Zeus

Raw Dog Racin'
Just like the title said, any of you guys know what blower they are using on the new L's? I herd they are going to twin screw....

anyone know for sure whats going on??

later

I think probably about the same as the current stock L's, but since the blower is going to be a twin screw versus postive diplacement, it will make compression in the intake and there fore create more power, but mabe even up a couple of pounds to like 12, but like I said, more compression more power..

Just my opinion...

later

i hope thats true, thats what i was thinking for boost but i was on some other board and a guy said it was pushing 18psi. my thoughts were that the guy was wrong and talking from his ass.

Quote from other thread. The SVT Lightning concept engine features a Lysholm, screw-type supercharger, paired with both an intercooler and the new SuperCooler system.

They also had a cut-away of the GT-40 engine at the show and it too had a twin screw:)

Also: Roush will be launching a twin screw blower soon due to a deal they worked out with Kenne-Bell. - Brian

The new blower will be a lysholm[whipplecharger not k/b]and will have eatons name on it.
Eaton has exclusive rights to any oem applications for the lysholm twin screws.

Did someone say Ford is getting screwed?

Here's a pic of the cut-away GT-40 motor there on display:

download.php

Sorry about the extra white, I just got the scanner this morning:)

Back