WFC9 = A Mess!!

dealerjim

I don't know what the staff was doing this weekend but lord knows they didn't either. There were 2 classes where they didn't even follow the ladder which screwed up everything. (Cobra Challenge & Pro Lightning)

The starter working the tree in the second round obviously cant read the word "DEEP" even though it was written in 6" letters on all 4 of my windows. I was pre-staged with both bulbs lit and waited for the other guy to light his bulbs and then started to inch forward to deep stage and the tree went off. Of course I'm still looking at the bulbs and didn't even notice the tree until it was too late. I went to the tower to let them know that I wasn't given a deep stage and they apologized but lot's of good that did.

You'd think that since they only do this once a year that they'd do a better job. It was like a monkey fu#%ing a football this year. I've been to every WFC since 02 and won't waste my time going again. I was pi$$ed.

Other than that I had a great time and it's always great to see all the Lightning bretheren.:)

They were a bit haphazard about pairing in the first round, too. Was rather surprised they just wanted to yell about lane choice and didn't spend any time, it seemed, doing the pairing.

I'd love to ***** about track prep before first round of elims - I thought it'd be good since they were running around with the tractor, but it was definitely slippery. Oh well...

Yeah, sorry to hear bud! I felt bad for you man! Nice getting to hang out with the most consistent Gen2 out there!

Back