WFC5 , anyone know were its @!!!

L

lil'Zeus

I herd in the pits of WFC4 it was going to be in St. Louis again! Does anyone know for sure????????????

Thanks...

------------------
Shane L.

MATH is my favorite subject in school.....
~take 2 people, add a bed, subtract the cloths, divide the legs, and multiply like rabits!!!!

93 black- 13.14 @ 104 (mine)
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

thats what we heard over on the show side
also,so i'd say thats where were going to be.

I heard at the track that it'll be there for total of 5 yrs. So, that's 3 more in StL. Don't know how official that was, though. They did call Gateway the "New Home of the WFC".

Vern J.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
Vortech'd
13.28 @ 102
vjracinglogo.jpg

ok, we know where, now the next question is when? My guess would be the 16 - 19. That would be in keeping with the 3rd weekend of May that they have been doing.

------------------
John

John, that would be my guess. And I WILL be ready next yr. Ain't gonna be none of this "work on the truck, make a run, work on the truck, make another run" BS. That definitely interferred with my fun factor, and I'm NOT gonna let that happen again.

I feel better now . .

Vern J.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
Vortech'd
13.28 @ 102
vjracinglogo.jpg

I here ya vern, hope I can make some good passes to next year.What did you find out wrong with your truck?

at least you guys had your trucks there the past 2 years.............

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

Ahhh chuck but I didnt, I missed one year cause I made fire under my hood LOL

------------------
Marcus Harrison
TeamPowerdyne
1/8 mile ET 7.67
(AKA)Sport car killer
NLOC#495
Hungry out of work eat your IMPORT

Marcus, I was trying to run more boost and more fuel, so I had 30# injectors and 6:1 fmu. I couldn't get a chip programmed right to handle that. The truck just wouldn't run at all w/ the chip. So, I was running w/o the chip, and VERY rich. After the blower went, and I had to tear down the motor, I put the 19s and 12:1 fmu back in, and now w/ the SQ-trim I'm making 10#s of boost and it's running lean and mean. 406 hp, 470 torque, 13.28 @ 102, and with a new chip and a little more tuning, 12s are a definite possibility.

Vern J.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
Vortech'd
13.28 @ 102
vjracinglogo.jpg

I will go! Wonders if they will let me race the Diesel? If not we got the Lightning. Did they race any Diesels at WFC4? If so how fast were they? Oh well just sizing up the competition.

Greg

00 F-250 Diesel, Mildly Enhanced
biggrin.gif
14.352@94.79MPH

01 Lightning, Chromed emblems, AMerigaurd bedliner and STOCK for now
frown.gif

hay greg think you have that class covered. most of the strokes there had trailer's hooked to um lol

Greg, if you want to have one of the baddest powerstrokes around, give Jerry at Hypermax Engineering, Gilberts IL. Their stuff is all top notch. With their products, you can pull a house down the road and still run real quick. Just a little non-Lightning related info. TOOL

------------------
Tim "Tooltime"
'93 11.8 114mph in 2000
'94 unknown (for now)

Back