WFC4

R

RhinoRacn

Just wondering who all from our little group here is going to WFC this year and where is everyone staying? Also are we all going to try to cruise over together again? As it stands right now I have reservations in Collinsville and in Fairview Heights at the Ramada from the 17th-20th.

------------------
Shawn
NLOC #387
Team Powerdyne
White 94 #2703
ff5658b4.jpg.thumb.jpg

Hi Shawn,

I'm staying at the Fairview Heights Ramada May 17-20.

--Scott
99' Lightning

Hey Shawn, I'm same as you with res's at both. Don't know if I can get over to KC on the Wed before, so I may have to meet you guys on the way to StL. Plenty of time - we'll work something out.

Vern J.

------------------
arkthumb.jpg

VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.85@98

hey shawn-as of rite now i have 3 rooms @ the super 8 in pontoon beach ill for 6 of us- on the 17th thru 19th(thats where my crew wanted to stay(they were there for nmra last summer & liked it)but i also have 1 room @ the ramada in fairview heights ill for the same dates for me just in case they change their minds
------------------
Dave
Blk 93 #2757
NLOC #521
burnout.gif

ff2b5b5e.jpg.thumb.jpg

[This message has been edited by Dpracing (edited 12-17-2000).]

hey guys & wives(girl freinds for those not hitched) i know we have tried this many times b4 with fail but how about getting together(weather permiting)on sat dec 23rd or 30th for dinner & liquid refresments--(just an idea)-----later

------------------
Dave
Blk 93 #2757
NLOC #521
burnout.gif

ff2b5b5e.jpg.thumb.jpg

i have got resv. at them both also looks like everyone is going to be at the fairview.
besides they gave a better deal.

------------------
ff375c9f.jpg.thumb.jpg

Five0 DRW
"run4it"
outtahere.gif

Hey guys where are you all wanting to meet. Here in KC or in Columbia? And it doesn't really matter what day.

------------------
Shawn
NLOC #387
Team Powerdyne
White 94 #2703
ff5658b4.jpg.thumb.jpg

Can't do the 23rd, but I'm probably good for the 30th. KC is ok with me - weather permitting of course. Maybe we should try and find a suitable place somewhere in between? Hmm, maybe I'll look around . . .
later, VJ

------------------
arkthumb.jpg

VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.85@98

the 30th is better for me-kc or columbia or or in between-weather permitting-my holliday schuedle is for the 29th thru the 1st off

------------------
Dave
Blk 93 #2757
NLOC #521
burnout.gif

ff2b5b5e.jpg.thumb.jpg

Back