WFC Spectators

GreySVT03

We go to WFC every year but only as spectators. Does anyone know the rules on bring beer into the event? In StL is was never a problem carrying a small cooler around with us.

Sean

Pretty much like St. Louis....IRP/ORP is pretty cool about it so long as it isn't glass and you're not driving a golf cart while chugging down a tall boy.

Bob

So what you are saying Bob, is I can't bring "THE Golf Cart" and keep the beer holder filled.;)

Dwight,

Well, it may be time to have the secret 'tank coozie' complete with remote consumptive delivery tube, or something. :db: :tu: :idea2:

Bob

MorpheusGPR said:
I was curious how much it would cost for my wife to go...or do you get one free pass as "pit crew"

per racer: this will be for you only.
Class Entry Fees
All entry fees include one four-day racer pass and one pit pass only. The class entry fees also include the entry fee for Thursday’s Test and Tune.

spectators
Thursday $20*
Friday $25*
Saturday $30*
Sunday $30*
2, 3 or 4 day pass: $60*

Children under 12 get in free!

*Please Note: Ticket prices are per person and no checks or credit cards will be accepted. Cash only, please!

SLICK said:
How does one get a pit pass ? If we dont race ?

If you want to park in the pits they have a special stick for that. You have to pay for. Other than that you can walk around the track to look.

Back