WFC a newbe perspective

cultfreak69

wrecking Ed's garage
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So I just got home from my first WFC! all I can say is HOLY CRAP! if you have never gone..GO. Next year. It is awesome. Best part meeting all the NLOC people! Hanging out with this group in person is a blast. Jean and Scott (Scriced) are awesome to shoot the bull with, and everyone makes sure you feel at home, be it a soda, a beer or some of Steve Colgan(?) insanely good chicken!(which would be worth the trip to L fest alone,,,it's THAT good.) Of course if you are a social retard like me well, then you can just stand around and admire the trucks of Dave P, Copperhead, Fmos,Shawn Fuss, J&J, it really is mind blowing.
Jeff had told me months ago if ya have to fly,or rent a car to make it to L fest do it. Not being there at all would be a bigger regret.
Sorry I didnt say bye to all you guys but after Pro Lightning today we realized we had to get moving so we didnt miss our respective flights home.

oh...the bad part..LOADS of walking (bring a bike) and sitting in the airport getting ready to come home and realising the stupid video camera you lugged around all freaking weekend to share vids with everyone F'ING mesed up the tape and every second of video is crap!:banghead: :banghead:
Willy

Thanks to Willy for the Lightning/Harley Truck signs he produced and donated. It helped keep the Infidels out of the reserved area.:tu:

It was good to meet and talk to you in person. You forgot to mention the time in the parking lot watching the engine rebuilders...with a beer in hand of course.:beanie: :buddies: :drinkburp

Now imagine more trucks, more NLOC and NHTOC folks, more racing and more tailgating and you have....LIGHTINGFEST 4! :stretcher :applaud: :clinkmugs ;) :comfort: :whistle: :rofl: :LMAO: :dw: :clap: :jb: :hail: :tu:

DON'T miss it!

Sure was good to see everyone, hang out, bench race, eat, drink, etc etc etc etc! Can't wait until L-Fest! WOOHOO!!!!!

I just joined the club Sunday at WFC now all I gotta do is learn some names so I'm not walking around dazed and confused at the next get together.

Back