Jerry
Jerry_Truck.jpg

Jeff
jeff_truck.jpg

Dave P
Dave_P_Truck.jpg

Keith
keith_truck.jpg

From a girls perspective nice wrinkle on the slicks. Nice air also, I know some say you loose speed with hang time, but it's still an awesome sight for this girl. Gen 1's ROCK!!!

Grade 8

Anyone else think Jerry looks like the Great Gazoo from the Flintstones in that helmet?!?! :D

I've been checking their site like crazy to see those pics. Glad they're finally up! I need to order one.

FMOS Racing said:
Anyone else think Jerry looks like the Great Gazoo from the Flintstones in that helmet?!?! :D

Jeff , Yes I was thinking what a gobber he looked like in that open Helmet.

Icepick said:
This is what Jerry looked like when I gave him the one Mississippi treatment!

Jerry_Truck_2copy.jpg

:gl:

Dave , That is to Funny. I now have to wipe the Diet Coke of the computer Screen.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Great pics ! I only wish I could get that close for uncluttered pics of the launch.

'Course that pic by Dave of Jerry is "special". Would corrective lenses resolve that shortcoming?...........................

Scott

Man, Dave, I nearly choked!! Holy crap! That's HILARIOUS! Even funnier if you were there and know what the hell that Mississippi thing is all about...

Bobby, where'd you get those pictures? They have a pretty good one of Ray, too.

FMOS Racing said:
Man, Dave, I nearly choked!! Holy crap! That's HILARIOUS! Even funnier if you were there and know what the hell that Mississippi thing is all about...

Bobby, where'd you get those pictures? They have a pretty good one of Ray, too.

Yes That Mississippi **** was funny.

Jeff I bought them at the track. I could not find a pic of Ray's truck I liked. I will frame them and hang them on the wall in my shop.

FMOS Racing said:

OK Jeff, I gotta ask. I'll be the dummy..... What is that "one Mississippi" thing all about ?

Scott

PS: I got a pic of Dave lightin' up the "BIG RED BULB" that's goin' up on the Day 4 thread.

scriced said:
OK Jeff, I gotta ask. I'll be the dummy..... What is that "one Mississippi" thing all about ?

Scott

Scott, he race when Dave P went red against Jerry. He said when Jerry;s stage light came one he went 1 Mississippi and the hit the GO peddle. He just took a stab at the tree. He was guessing on when it would go Green looking to get the jump on Jerry. Hope that all make's sense.

Bobby

Blue Oval Forever said:
Scott, he race when Dave P went red against Jerry. He said when Jerry;s stage light came one he went 1 Mississippi and the hit the GO peddle. He just took a stab at the tree. He was guessing on when it would go Green looking to get the jump on Jerry. Hope that all make's sense.

Bobby

Got it Bobby ! Thanks. BTW, in WashLO I just put up some pics of Sunday's racin' and I just happened to catch that "red bulb" of Dave's...matter of fact I'll just put it right here !

100_0219.jpg

Scott

Dave,

That has got to be the funniest thing posted on here in a long time.....

Dave and I figured that next time he lines up against Jerry, he just needs to do his burnout and just keep going....

One Misip go! <---- That's what Dave really said.

Back