WFC 8 is 13-15 May 2005

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
It appears that WFC has moved to an earlier weekend in 2005 (13-15 May 2005). We (Nan the worker;)) is currently working on reserving a block of rooms for the Lightnings and HD trucks in Fairview Heights....stay tuned!

It is always the second weekend in May. I know cuz my birthday is may 14th and it is always that weekend......:tu:

I hope it doesn't rain again too. I think it rains every year though...... LOL

Nan,

Since I live right down the road, if there is any bird dogging you need me to do for you please let me know.

Same here. I am in Fairview Heights. Not to far from you usnlightning. Glad to see another L in the Area........What color and year is yours? I have probably seen you around.

Nice, I have a white 00. You should meet up with some of us local car guys for some show me's sometime........ We have a variety of cars show up.

Hey project,

I work at Scott AFB. 229-4093. Give me a call. There is another gen 2 guy here with a silver truck named Jay. His screen name is "Wolves". Know him?

I might know him if I see him. I'll hit you up this weekend maybe. I think wolves is on stlmustangs.com now that I think about it. Check that site out. Someone from there is meeting up all the time.

Back