WFC 6 Results

Llitning

Any one feel like posting racing and show details from the results of WFC 6?

I've been poking around the posts looking for clues as to who did what and how fast, but with no luck.

Since I missed the show this year... ;c

I would love to hear everyones thoughts about the races and the show (did they ever fix the drive into the show area? or was it still dirt?) :mad:

I'm also very anxious to hear about the race results for Gen 1 and Gen 2 alike. How did the big dawgs perform? What was the weather like? How did Vern and Chuck do?

I know about the hotel rooms...lol...but not about the show and the important stuff! :?

Anywho, thanks in advance.

:nb: :bd: ;z

Mike, whats up man!?! Well my gen2 died about 90 miles outside of the track and my Gen1 never made it off the trailer! Not a good weekend. We fixed the Gen2 in the hotel parking lot and got home safe. Still had fun though, to bad you werent there! You coming to WFC7?

Hey Chuck

:confused: Sorry to hear about the Gen 2, what was the problem? I'm glad to hear you could fix it in the parking lot, and I'm sure having a ton of wrench-head Lightning owners around is always a plus.

How come the Gen 1 never made it off the trailer?

Ever since my new truck was hit, I just have lost all motivation to show (the body shop did quite the number on the truck...twice) :mad:

My old truck still has that dent in the bed, and with the higher stall speed is not fun to drive long distances over the interstate...(but it's pretty fast for being obese and stock!!)
With a bad rear end and coolant leak and vacuum leak, I still ran a handful of 15.0's (chirping second is always a good feeling)

Now the truck wants to chirp third sometimes!

I've got a full time girlfriend (who knew?) And she is all about Lightnings. Her and I will be travelling next year for sure to WFC7. And hopefully by then to race the new truck (since I don't care about the paint anymore)

I really missed being there this year, I always look forward to being up there and :3g: screwing around a little. (speaking of...I need new tires on the Gen 2 ;m )

Did Bob show up? Haven't seen or heard from that young man in a while.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but I hope all is well by you Chuck, talk at ya later..

:bd: :nb:

hay mike donlad here yes you missed a pretty good time racing was good i did not see very many l's in the car show saw 2 red gen2 and a white gen 1. need to get yur beast on the track sounds like your doing ok take care hope to see ya at the fest in sept or #7 in st louie.:bd:

Back