West Coast....Here We Go Again !!

MJ351

L Fest 5 Cost $ 62,189.02
Hi Guys,

As The 2 Time Solo So Cal Truck, I Figure I Would Try Once Again To Get Some Interest Up Ahead Of Time. Now That I Have Both Trucks Running And I Am Planning On Getting My BII Up To The Task, I Pretty Much Have A Caravan Of My Own, But It Would Be Great to Hit Denver With A Contingent Of West Coast Ls......

Yeah, Roy Et Al Met Up In Denver Last Time.

Jeff, Are you Heading Back Already ??

There is a strong possibility. I honestly hope not... not yet. I really wanted to race this season back here. But the work is there and since that was always the 4 year plan, it may happen sooner than I anticipated.

Do you need someone to "house sit" your mansion in Indiana?? We'd be happy to volunteer!!!

I Don't Know, Jeffie. you Might ant To Reconsider Coming Back To "Communist California"

Eh, I've already decided that if I do, there will be some significant changes in the "fleet." I'm not going through all that smog BS again.

That means I may have to drive strait through this year. No over nighter at Master Jeffery's Garage, I mean house.

Justin

Ha! You can still use the house. ;)

In all seriousness, I'll be coming from Indy unless there is a MAJOR change in the situation. And you guys are definitely welcome to stay over again. The accomodations will be a bit better this time, too. ;)

Ok,

I Am Throwin Down! I am Registered & Have Hotel Reservations. Someone Wanna Join In ??

If anybody is doing a stop over in (or blast through) Denver,
let me know. I'm down to join up with the convoy again this year!

Right Now, I Am Planning On Coming Thru Denver. The Only Factor That Will Decide It For Sure Is jkust how Well My Rig (Tow Truck & Trailer) Pulls To Albuquerque. If It Goes Good, Then I Will Head North, If It Is So So, I Will Go Via OK.

Back