Welcome LOOM

Guys
Welcome aboard!!!!!! Let us know what we can do to help you in any way.......and please take a look at the hats, shirts etc, we have some very nice club items fore sale...
Thanks and Good Luck
Jerry:tu:

Yes, thankyou Jerry, Big D and JJ

We really appreciatte all your hard work.:tu:
We promise to behave our selves over here and to play nice with the others.;)

Later...

this is fun, let's see if anyone can find out that this is where it all started..... LOL
And reply to this thread!!!!

Bruce 07/25/06

Last edited:
Well some of you are also on LR.
But I thinks this has something to do with underwear. Mainly FOL under wear and you all signed up and registered your under wear.

I will be putting together some of the original LOOM stuff to post here. I still have the domain name (mdsvt.com) but took most of it offline after selling the truck. I can never be part of NLOC again, but will provide back what I can from the old days.

As I'm going through it I see some of the original drama from Jerry Hart / Dwight, and then immediately close it and not want to deal with it again. One day soon.

I can never be part of NLOC again, but will provide back what I can from the old days.

As I'm going through it I see some of the original drama from Jerry Hart / Dwight, and then immediately close it and not want to deal with it again. One day soon.

What's the deal with that??

I will be putting together some of the original LOOM stuff to post here. I still have the domain name (mdsvt.com) but took most of it offline after selling the truck. I can never be part of NLOC again, but will provide back what I can from the old days.

Awesome. If not on here then please post them to facebook and I will download them from there.

Back