Welcome Johnny Lightning

J

JERRY HART

Guys
Please welcome Johnny Lightning to the position of moderator on the NMRA board.Johnny 's a great guy and between him and Keith ya can't go wrong.Theses guys along with all people associated with NMRA events will help keep us all informed as to the who , where and when of these events,hopefully recapping the events and how all the members faired.You guys have a blast,and keep us informed!!!!!
Thanks for Your Time and Efforts
Jerry

------------------
J MAN
2000 SILVER
MANY MODS
BEST ET 12.29 @ 109.49
President Of The National Lightning Owners Club #683
" I wasn't Speeding Officer, I was Qualifying "

Thanx Jerry for the invite.
wink.gif
We'll do our best to keep everyone informed and hopefully encourage the NLOC members to join in some serious fun @ the NMRA Events! JL

Welcome Johnny!
We've talked at previous NMRA events, and I recently spoke w/ you at Cecil Dragway about a month ago. I'm Keith (Captain) in the red GEN1 w/ nitrous.

I can't wait to get this season kicked off @ Bradenton!
Also hope to see plenty of NLOC members that I haven't had the pleasure to meet, at the Springnationals in Bradenton, Fla, March 7-10!

------------------
"CALL ME A BABY....BUT I'LL NEVER GIVE UP MY BLUE BOTTLE!"

94' LIGHTNING #3006- 13.22 @ 99.63 MPH>100 SHOT
85' MERCURY CAPRI RS-
11.39 @ 117->TENATIVLEY SOLD :(

TEAM BROKEN DREAMS

Oh Yea i remember! The Big Baby with a Bottle!
wink.gif
J/K! Yes we look forward to the next season as well.. Are you planning on going to All of the events? I hope to make them all this year....JL

(Loud, long rebel yell!)--JL's comin' to SDR at Reynolds, Ga. in April--be a whole lotta racin goin' on!(thank you Jerry Lee Lewis)

Dan

Yea Johnny, the bottled baby, lol.

I'll be at all the events except Reynolds, GA. I have a conflicting schedule for that event, but I'll be at the rest I believe.
Look out for the GEN1's this year! We're hunting GEN2's and those bad-azz rangers in that 11-12 second zone! Did your 01 dip into the 11's yet?

Good Luck to Johnny Lightning Wilker & Keith Captain on Message Board Moderators. Both of you guys will keep this Board Up to Date on what's going on in the World of (NMRA) Truck & Lightning Class.. I feel you guys are a great choice since your both so easy to get along with. Later Guys & Again Good Luck to you both...

Ralph Voorhees Jr.
White 95'
SVT 358
NLOC 330
Team Powerdyne
12.67 @ 104.68 MPH
2001 Season
-----------------------
Ralph Voorhees Jr.
Red 93'
Big Thumper Turbo <----Jason Brown's
383 Stroker
Tubbed & Back-Halfed
Goal: 9.0's @ 150+ MPH
Coming 2002 Season

Thanx Ralph, this year should be bigger, better, & more competitive than this past season. I can't wait to kick off the NMRA season at Bradenton! Hope you can make it down there Ralph (hopefully w/ that 9 second beast) and hope to see plenty of new faces racing too!

Back