Welcome everyone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightningtuner

NLOC Founder
The time has come for me to get rid of most of my Lightning related goodies. I have put some stuff on ebay from time to time over the past year, but I wanted to offer the rest of what I have to fellow NLOC members. I have worked out a deal with Dwight, where the NLOC gets a portion of the total auction winnings. I'd much rather put some money back into the club, than give it to ebay.

Here is how it works... I will post a new thread for EACH item. I will post a pic or two, and a brief description of the item, and a starting bid. Anyone can place a bid by responding with a post with a bid amount. People are welcome to ask questions about any item in it's specific thread, but please no casual chat.

All auctions will run from the time posted, until midnight, eastern time, Sunday December 17th. Any bids placed AFTER that time will not count.

Some items of rarity will have a reserve. If bidding hits the reserve, I will post that the reserve has been met. Pretty much the same thing as ebay, just all done manually :).

Some of this stuff are just nice collectable items, and some things are extremely rare. If you are a collector of all things Lightning, some of these items will be once in a lifetime items. For people who may have bought their trucks used, I will have some original documentation from some years of trucks, that you may have never gotten with yours.

I really don't know how well this is going to work :D. But hopefully this stuff will find some good homes, and we can raise some money for the club in the process.

I will be posting items over the course of the next few days.

Good luck to all!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back