Welcome another NLOC SV!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Lets all welcome R1 Concepts, Inc. as the newest NLOC Supporting Vendor.:wave:

Dan ("r1concepts") at R1 Concepts has any brake parts you may need for your vehicles. R1 Concepts is an on-line source for brake rotors, brake pads, stainless steel lines and OEM clutch kits.

Click here to visit R1 Concepts website

Thanks Dan,

...Dwight...

BigD said:
Lets all welcome R1 Concepts, Inc. as the newest NLOC Supporting Vendor.:wave:

Dan ("r1concepts") at R1 Concepts has any brake parts you may need for your vehicles. R1 Concepts is an on-line source for brake rotors, brake pads, stainless steel lines and OEM clutch kits.

Click here to visit R1 Concepts website

Thanks Dan,

...Dwight...

One of the reasons that I joined this forum and became a supporting vendor is the hospitality I've received from the members. Dwight, you've just proved what I'm talking about. Judging from the amount of support from the members, I'll definately stick around for a while. :bigtu:

Well for those of you who do not yet know of us, the company is called R1 Concepts. We've been in the brake industry for about 5 years. We work extremely close with larger brake companies, machining their performance brake rotors. (Sorry, but I can't release their names.)

We have a facility located in Anaheim, Ca where we CNC most of the rotors from different suppliers. We're capable of designing the rotors in any pattern/ style: slotted, drilled, dimpled, names, etc,

I do understand that not everyone approves of drilled/ slotted rotors. There is plenty of information on the net either for or against it. Therefore, it isn't my intention to persuade you either way. If you're comfortable with them, then buy it. If not, then don't. Simple as that. We do sell stock rotors as well.

As far as reviews, we do have a lot of reviews on our products in other different forums. Maybe, you guys can search up 350Z, G35, corvettes, etc. Since they are the most popular vehicles, I think you will be able to find plenty of reviews on them. Just let us know whether they are good or bad.

Here a quote of four rotors for F150 Ligntning; if you guys need price quote for other vehicles, please let me know:

Eline Stock Rotors- $104.99
Premium Stock Rotors - $204.99

Eline Drill/Slot/Dimple/Combo Rotors = $189.99
Premium Drill/Slot/Dimple/Combo Rotors = $339.99

Posi Quiet Semi-Metallic Pads - $75 (Complete Set)

Like I said in my previous postings, I'll be upfront with you guys. If you don't feel like purchasing rotors from us, that's fine. Just let me know who you do decide on, the price you're getting it for, and I'll give you guys my honest opinion about the quality as well as price.

As far as the website look, we're developing a new flashy layout. Bare with us for now. It'll probably be updated mid-Feb, which I will post to ask for your opinions.

I have visited their shop out in anaheim and i have had a set of their rotors. Really stand up guys with a GREAT product.

Austin

Hey thanks Austin! We appreciate the support! So now that you have the rotors on, do you feel a difference in the stopping power? Or do you agree with others who say that the rotors are mainly for looks?

no i definetly feel a difference. Plus i have had your guys rotors on ffor i think about a year now and i have the drilled and slotted. No cracks, still have a very nice finish to them and i am using the hawk HPS pads.

If you guys get into selling aftermarket calipers and other systems let me know.

Austin

Deviant said:
no i definetly feel a difference. Plus i have had your guys rotors on ffor i think about a year now and i have the drilled and slotted. No cracks, still have a very nice finish to them and i am using the hawk HPS pads.

If you guys get into selling aftermarket calipers and other systems let me know.

Austin
Are you using the Premium drilled and slotted rotors? They look like a nice product if they don't crack. Hopefully they are an OEM or better quality rotor.

wow product

what a great product, cant wait to put them on drilled slotted rotors and pads.. be back to tell you how they worked :bigtu:

LIGHTNING2004 said:
what a great product, cant wait to put them on drilled slotted rotors and pads.. be back to tell you how they worked :bigtu:
Hi Lightning2004, Please let us and the community of how your rotors work. Also some pics would be nice. :bigtu:

Back