We will need help!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
We will need help starting Thursday morning when the track opens.

We need folks to help protect our reserved area, and keep all of the squatters out...bring baseball bats etc!:D

...Dwight...

I'll have Cherie with me. She can morph into Satan when required... it's amazing thing, not much different from Jack Jack at the end of The Incredibles.

BigD said:
...bring baseball bats:D

Sorry Dwight...no room for a baseball bat...I'll be packin' too much BEER!!!

:jb: :foammug: :jb: :foammug: :jb: :foammug: :jb: :foammug:

Jake...

Last edited:
FMOS Racing said:
She can morph into Satan when required... it's amazing thing

I think I just wet myself!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good one Sparky!:tu:

Jake...

:rofl:

I'll have the Lightning in the trailer so please let me in! :D I am not gonna have time to get the trailer lettered so you know its me ;)

Maybe this can be role at WFC since I can't race....

If I am there, you can tell me what you need done, Dwight.

It is just the usual WFC drill....tell everyone, "sorry but the parking is for Lightnings and HD trucks ONLY" (unless you are L or HD owner and brought your Mustang!):D
This is an ongoing problem until Sunday afternoon!:(
We will also need help distributing LightningFest fliers to all L's, HD's and Diesels during the event.:eek:

The last, but most important help needed, is giving Nan breaks at the NLOC/NHTOC booth. :tu:
We will have the booth at the same place as last year (on the Vendors Midway next to LFP booth), so we get a lot of traffic. Because the booth is close to the restrooms and food stands, the "scenery" is outstanding...ask Baby Jake!:cool: ;)

Re: Re: We will need help!

Baby Jake said:
Sorry Dwight...no room for a baseball bat...I'll be packin' too much BEER!!!

Speaking of, if I have time to get it, I'm going to bring a couple bottles of sauce for you and Dwight to sample. Speedy got me started on this stuff and I tell ya, it's pure ambrosia. Especially if I can find the "Double" version...

BigD said:
The last, but most important help needed, is giving Nan breaks at the NLOC/NHTOC booth. :tu:

BigD, I can help Nan whenever necessary. Just give me a hollar.

Or, I can try and duplicate the infamous Budweiser bikini and pass out LFest flyers! :D

Bill,

You need to come and see YOUR right leaf spring maybe win (on my truck)?!:tu:

Re: Re: Re: We will need help!

FMOS Racing said:
Speaking of, if I have time to get it, I'm going to bring a couple bottles of sauce for you and Dwight to sample. Speedy got me started on this stuff and I tell ya, it's pure ambrosia. Especially if I can find the "Double" version...

Ambrosia with gusto, or something. :D

Wish I could make it this year but it just isn't in the cards to do so. :(

And to miss the Budweiser Bikini... argh

Bob

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We will need help!

lightning_girl_94 said:
You won't be missing much... I promise!

You know, that can be read a couple of different ways.

a) There will be nothing to see.

b) It's a very small bikini.

Back