We have selected the event photographer but he stood us up---again

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
NOTE: PhotoMagic agreed to serve as photographer for the event, but in the end, did not show up or return our call.

Be sure to show your thanks by NOT purchasing photos at events PhotoMagic may be attending!

Anyone who's word is useless, is not worthy of our support!​

We have again selected PhotoMagic Photography as the event photographer. Last year, due to hurricanes and PhotoMagic Photography's location, they could not attend LightningFest 2005.

Mac has again agreed to be our event photographer for LightningFest 2006, and barring hurricanes or other disasters, they will be at KCIR this year.

PhotoMagic Photography is the event photographer for WFC and many other national events and series such as FFW, etc. They offer on site printing of pictures for those that are "dying" to see their truck!;)

1-9-15138.jpg

Once again our event was stood up by PhotoMagic, and we were left without a photographer for the event. This year Doug Boss of the TALON club stepped in to take our pics....Thanks Doug!:tu:

Glad I could help Dwight :db: :db:
I still feel guilty for not making it last year.

If it makes you feel any better Mac Fosmire owner of PhotoMagic treats his help at least as badly ... They had ONE person at FFW Finals in Ennis. One person to shoot and sell and process at that kind of event is CRAZY - Assuming you intend to do a decent job covering the event

Doug

Dave and I talked w/ them at FFW in Topeka, and I came away with a bad feeling that they were going to stiff us. Said he had a better deal somewhere else and was asking how many were going to show up. Guess we'll be boycotting them from now on.

Silver_2000 said:
Glad I could help Dwight :db: :db:
I still feel guilty for not making it last year.

If it makes you feel any better Mac Fosmire owner of PhotoMagic treats his help at least as badly ... They had ONE person at FFW Finals in Ennis. One person to shoot and sell and process at that kind of event is CRAZY - Assuming you intend to do a decent job covering the event

Doug
I spoke with him at WFC8 and he said he pays the expenses of his employees and then $100 per WORKING day, not traveling, WORKING day, you don't get jack **** for the amount of work you put in.

Back