Warranty Work

SVT Gator

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good dealer to take my '04 L to for some warranty work here in good ol' Metro Detroit? Or any dealers to avoid, for that matter?

My A/C only blows mildly cool, the brake pedal is a little spongy, the rubber bumpers fell off of my fuel door (the first time I filled up...) and the passenger side seat belt buckle sticks straight up underneath the armrest.

I am considering Jerome-Duncan, Tom Holzer, and Royal Oak Ford.

I would appreciate some friendly advice from those with experience. Thanks! :bout:

Stay away from Varsity. But I hear Blackwell is pretty good, if your on this side of town.

SVT Gator said:
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good dealer to take my '04 L to for some warranty work here in good ol' Metro Detroit? Or any dealers to avoid, for that matter?

My A/C only blows mildly cool, the brake pedal is a little spongy, the rubber bumpers fell off of my fuel door (the first time I filled up...) and the passenger side seat belt buckle sticks straight up underneath the armrest.

I am considering Jerome-Duncan, Tom Holzer, and Royal Oak Ford.

I would appreciate some friendly advice from those with experience. Thanks! :bout:

Gator,
Were they able to fix the passenger side belt? My 03 has the same damn thing, but I thought it was that way in all of them.

Back