Warranty Work???

D

Dageon

Hey guys, I don't have any problems with my truck yet besides the fog lights. I'm really just want to know everyones opinion on what dealer that you would trust with your truck? Thanks, DAMON

3 SVT Dealers in the Area

Leif Johnson Ford on Airport Blvd
Covert Ford on Hwy 183
Draiger Ford in Georgetown

I took mine into Draiger for the cracked foglight and one tail light fogging up, took it in Oct 24th, still waiting for parts.....

I call every 2 weeks, same reply, parts are not here.

I also need to have a gap in the rear window trim fixed, front bumper painted, and I have the front end clunk. (I hear they can't do much for the clunk, it comes back)

------------------
Rick
Red '01 L #3675
329 rwhp & 402 rwtq stock
http://members.aol.com/txsvtlightning
mblogo.jpg

Thanks TX SVT, by the way did the dealer try to fight with you about the light? I've heard too many stories.

not really, was pretty busy when I took it in for them to evaluate my two lamps I wanted replaced.(10-24-01)

20 minutes later they said the parts will be ordered, still waiting tick tock tick tock....

I took my truck to Covert; and had no problems at all. I had both fogs replaced before noon. They gave me no problem at all. I'll be taking the truck in this week to have them try to fix the clunk. I dealt with Gary Anders.

Back