Wanted: Wanted - Clean Gen 2 2002 or later - closer to stock the better - In TX preferably

Silver_2000

Former Lightning Owner - Server Admin
I Support the NLOC
Hi Guys

Ive owned a couple gen 2s over the years and Im looking for another.

If you have a clean, good condition, truck that you havent poured 30k into send me an email at Doug@nloc.net and let me know the details ...

I like having a pickup and I may as well have a fun one again

Doug
Dont shy away from looking out of state.
I traveled from SanAntonio to Derry NH to get my basic bolt on DSG 03 with 36k mi and garaged in winters (oct-apr) every yr.
19k and a little driving.
I could not locate any with less than 100k and still asking 20+
That was 2yrs ago and she just rolled 57k miles.
Yup a daily driver now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep

I have received a few emails ...
Still looking

I should mention I prefer Silver

:):cool:

Hey Doug,

Thom Whitley here. I have an 02 white that I ordered new in June of 2002. It currently has 61,950 miles on it. I have all the original window stickers, brochures, title, and even all the tags on the motor/cab. It has a bed rug, soft tonneau, and the flip over aluminum bed extender.
I have all the records and the oil has been changed inside of 3,000 miles every time. It's never been to the track. It's mainly been pleasure truck and a second vehicle. When it was new, I listened to all the guys on here and put a cone filter, a hypertech flip chip (stock one side / hot street on the other) and a 2lb pulley. They truck has never been to the track or raced or anything. Actually, it has mostly been driven below 3,000 rpm.
It always been in my garage until the last 6 months. Since then it has been under my car port. The sides have no dings. The air dam has about a 5 inch scuff and several scratches / pits. The rear bumper right in the middle has a couple of spots, but that's about it. I put new tires on it about 55,000 miles. It has Hankooks and all the tread. There is a quarter size of paint that has started to crack and peel on the radio surround. That's about all I can think of. I bought the truck when I was 40 and I''m now 56. I think I"m going to sell the truck and my 70 Torino GT convertible and by me a supercrew eco boost.
Give me a shout if you have any interest.
whit (Thom Whitley) (901) 356-8282. I'm thinking $16,500.00, just let me know what you're thinking.

I'm thinking that perhaps you should try a Gen 1 on for size Douglas.

Either way, it'll be nice to have our team owner as a player again ... ... right fielder, but a player nonetheless.

Thanks for the options guys
2019 might be the year I get back into fuill size truck
Christmas has put a damper on the budget for now

Back