Anyone?

------------------
Marcus Harrison
Member of HARRISON MOTORSPORTS
Home of F.U.Racing(Fords Unlimited)
NLOC#495
Hungry out of work eat your IMPORT
fe3b07d0.jpg.orig.jpg

'93 specific? whats the difference in years?
i probably have 1-2 off '86-7 engines if they will work for you?

-Anthony

Id like a newer one if possible thats the only reason.I think they are the same though.What do you want for them?

------------------
Marcus Harrison
NLOC#495
fe3b07d0.jpg.orig.jpg

I have one off the 91gt recently parted out. The compressor was replaced on it not too long before the wreck. I'll guarantee it. But what the heck is it worth? LOL

let me know. Trace92lx@hotmail.com

How about 80 bucks shipped?I need the bolts,brace etc...That hold it on also.Let me know thanks.

[This message has been edited by Litng1 (edited 01-05-2002).]

I have the brackets and bolts, no problem. (they're dirty).

One thing about the a/c compressor, it still has the lines connected to it. Do you need those too? If not, how do you want me to go about removing them and sealing the openings so no dirt or whatever gets inside the compressor?

Cool yea Ill take the lines also.I guess just a plastic bag with rubber bands over the fittings should keep dirt out.I dont mind if there dirty hehe.
Where do I send the money to?Thanks

------------------
Marcus Harrison
NLOC#495
fe3b07d0.jpg.orig.jpg

If you prefer, we can do COD. Whatever suits you is fine with me. or you can mail a check.. doesn't matter.

I'll get this stuff boxed up tomorrow and get it out UPS ground on Tuesday (that's the cheapest, I think).

As far as the lines, since you need them too, I'll just leave them attached and you can deal with it
smile.gif

Shoot me an email with your address

Trace92lx@hotmail.com

Back