Want to install slick on GEN 2, who has done it ? need advice

SVT Zorro

Want to install 15" slick on GEN 2, who has done it ? need advice

I have a Pair of 15" slicks and want to buy a pair of 15" wheel for it but want to know about caliper grinding , who has made this, need advice? this is for a GEN 2 Lightning also want to know about wheel back spacing...:headscratch::headscratch::headscratch::headscratch:
Any one? Pics??

Last edited:
Not sure about back spacing but it is a lot of grinding that needs to be done depending on what wheels you run. Bogart require the least amount of grinding.

If I want to go to 15" wheels is because I have a two set of full slicks 15" that came out of my ex-GEN 1 Lightning and want to use them , just need to buy a decent aluminum 15" wheels like American racing....

Lots of pics on Lightningrodder...... This site is pretty much all gen1 activity. Over there is pretty much all gen2 activity. There was just a recent thread over there about grinding calipers. I do know you will have to go with a pricey 15" wheel in order to even grind your calipers enough to fit. The cheap 15" wheel options will be too thick and wont work no matter what you do. Pretty much you have to get Bogarts or something similar. You pretty much have to grind your calipers until it is very scary... then grind some more.

Back