Want To Buy Pictures Of Lightning Fest 2005?

AdrenalineImage

Hey guys, Shawn here from Adrenaline Images. BigD called me up late in the week with the news of the scheduled photographer having to deal with Rita down in Texas. Let's keep them and everyone else down there in our prayers that they can get thru this difficult time.

So I came out this weekend and took some pictures of the races and was planning on selling the prints online to anyone interested. But looking thru all of those pictures online is a pain for you. So instead, the guys from my printing lab stayed open late Saturday night (much past their bed time, I owe them many beers!) so we could print up a bunch of 5x7 prints for everyone to buy right there at the track on Sunday.

I will have prints ready to buy around 9am and you can order more prints of different sizes, too.

I really had a good time covering the races this weekend and I hope you enjoy the pictures.

-Shawn "ZOOM" Spry

Are you still gonna sell em online? I won't be home from the sandbox for 11 more days and would like to get some pictures.

Thanks
Eric M.

Firstly, hats off to you sir. Without you we wouldn't have a country to race these trucks in. I know it isn't easy over there, it's damn tough. You guys are the greatest.

As for the pictures, I decided not to put them online line and here's why: when I cover an event like this I'll end up putting several hundred (sometimes thousands) of pictures online. I've done this many times and the result has always been that there are just too many pictures to look at and not enough time for anyone to look through that many pictures. So instead, if anyone wants to email me their truck's description that they are interested in (window number, lic. plate if applicable) I will send them email copies of what I have and we can go from there as far as getting some pictures out to you.

I hope this isn't a hassle for everyone but I am actually trying to reduce the hassle on the fans' part.

Please send those requests to my personal email address at: Shawn@AdrenalineImages.net

Thanks guys!

I sell CD's of all images for $65. This weekend I shot approximately 400 images. These CD's are low resolution and suitable only for website use. They are not suitable for making even the smalles prints.

A high resolution CD with shared copyrights is available for $40 per image. These images are burned at full resolution and the camera I shoot with will easily capture images that can be blown up as large as 4 FEET by 6 FEET.

No worries Baby Jake, I had a good time watching you guys race. Keep in touch with me and I'll send you some samples of your truck's burnout when I get back home. I'm out on assignment right now and won't be back until Oct. 3rd or 4th. Catch ya later......

Back