Want to be part of the FLOC ?

Hey Matt: I would like to join the Florida club, Name: John Tauscher --- Truck: 1993 Generation 1 Black --- City: Deland. I am a paid member of the NLOC. I look forward to hearing from all of you Floridians. I am going to have my truck in Daytona on the 24th and am looking to taking a lap on the track.

Please add me,

Name = Tim
truck = Gen 1 1993 # 3161
location = Sarasota Florida

NLOC membership is currently not active.

Proud owner of a white 94' #3218 from Miami Florida. Would love to part of the FLOC. Been part of the ford family my whole life. my first truck was an 86' F150, From then on its a mix of broncos, expeditions, explores, F150s and F250s. Last month bought my first gen1 and ready to start getting her ready for the track.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Ralph. FLOC's been kinda dead these last couple years, but there are some active Fla. guys around... Keep an eye open for Mojo Racing from Ormond Beach, Struckby from Orlando, and Bumperquip from Tampa. We used to have another guy from the greater Miami area, but he hasn't been around for awhile... I'm from Tampa too, but am currently living & working in Northern Virginia - can't wait to get back home!

Florida put a wall up across the southern tip to repel the Cubans?
Last time in Miami Id have to say it must have a big hole in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida put a wall up across the southern tip to repel the Cubans?
Last time in Miami Id have to say it must have a big hole in it.

Nope ... along the northern border.

Gotta keep all you WASPs out along with all of you who belief that there should be a national team spirit and standards of behavior.

Well that must be how I got in because I'm not of Anglo, Saxon descent, nor Protestant. I also do not know how to behave! 100% drunken Irish hooligan!!!

Nope ... along the northern border.

Gotta keep all you WASPs out along with all of you who belief that there should be a national team spirit and standards of behavior.

No worries here Ron. I have NO desire to go to Florida.
Every time I go there I cant leave soon enough.

There was a TV series (short lived) called THE DOME.

Something about a impenetrable dome encompassed the entire town.

We NEED one of those for TEXAS.

Cant stem the flow of northern liberals soon enough.

Screen Name: Dark Lord
Ride: Gen 1
NLOC # 52559 ( I think)
Name: Jon

Back