VortecSQ, 36# Injectors, SVT Springs, EEC for 93, 1:7 Roller Rockers all together!

I have recently sold my 93 Gen 1 L, and have a bunch of go fast parts to get rid of. I had all this on my L for max 10K, and then bent a push rod, and flattened a cam lobe. So i took it off, fixed the truck and sold it. Now here is what i have left.

1. Complete Vortec SQ kit (from Houston Motorsports)with all the parts in exlellent condition. Including Unused FMU, wires,fuses, relays, secondary fuel pump, instructions, boost retarder, (New never used MSD6-al or whatever it came with i could be wrong. That part got busted during wet sanding, and i sent it in, only to get a brand new one, that never got put on). That also probably explains the bent rod, and flattened cam lobe. The kit is missing 4 small, cheap pieces. The two belt pulles, one on fan, one on crank. It is also missing the tee for the sending unit, and the return elbow to the top of the valve covers. did not want to remove those parts. Sorry. I paid over 3600 for this kit in 2001 not including tax, in about August. It is the silent blower, and will make your truck scream. ALso can be sent in to have insides changed, for more boost, or add a smaller pully to the outside for more boost. I have not ever had it apart, nor removed the front pulley. SOLD 2K

2. 36# Injectors. These work great, no problems with them at all. Just want to sell all as a kit. STILL FOR SALE!

3. SVT dual springs. One inside the other. Purchased from Ford, at time of instulation of blower. STILL FOR SALE!

4. EEC Tuner purchased from Raymond on this board. I will even throw in a custome tune i paid an extra hundred dollars for with the purchase of all this stuff. STILL FOR SALE!

5. 1:7 Ration Roller Rockers ( Billet I think) Not sure of the brand, can check. Perfect condition.GONE!

Now for the good part. This is well over 4500.00 worth of stuff, not including the tax; if i calculate as follows.
Blower kit, 3600
Injectors, 250
Springs, 125
EEC tuner 400, tune 100
ROller rockers 250

I understand it is all used, and that makes it worth less, I will ship it to your door, guaranteed, with insurance, for 3k.

I can be contacted here, by P.M. I do not have any pictures yet, but can get them, if you are seriously interested, just contact me and i can mail them to you in few days.

Thank you gentlemen, i appreciate the help, and all inquires will be replied to promptly.

Chris Bishop

Last edited:
Yeah, i did a search for them after i posted, and realized that, so basically if anyone wants it make me an offer. All reasonable offers will not be refused. SOmeone make me an offer, i need to sell this junk, was fast parts now in my garage it is just junk.

Thanks,

Chris Bishop

Roller rockers!

THey are pedestial mount, but there is a 93 gen 1 in Owasso, drvin by 89 blue coupes woman. SOrry i looked in my box O parts, and did not find them there, so i just assumed they went with the truck.

SOrr for the misleading post about the Roller Rockers.

But i got springs if anyone needs them. Really Cheap too, Just make me an offer.

Still got the EEC TUner for sale: I want 250 plus shipping.

Still got the springs for sale: i want 50 plus shipping.

Still got the Injectors for sale: I want 225 plus shipping.

let me know, i want to move this stuff, to make room for a halrey edition truck.

Thanks Chris Bishop

the springs were ford SVT brand. I just told them i needed stiffer springs and they said they had one version better than stock. Not sure exaclty what type they are. I did not have a cam in the truck. I put a blower on at 100k, and wanted to make sure nothing floated. ALso they had at most 10k on them.

Matt, i want a 02, or 03. but am having a hard time finding one i can afford.

Thanks,

Chris.

Back