Sold: Vortech V3 Si Intercooled Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

StangBuilder

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
Lightning Supercharger 003.jpgLightning Supercharger 007.jpgLightning Supercharger 005.jpg

Change in plans... Back up for sell as a complete kit!!

If you want a supercharger kit for your Lightning this is the opportunity!

I bought this kit from Madramper (Chip) in January of this year. You can get more details from Chip's original add posted on 1/4/14. Below is a quick description from that post and I will post pics this evening. Also included in the kit is an in-line fuel pump with lines, a FMU, boost guage, along with an additional crank and blower pulley. With the two crank and two blower pullies included you can pick your boost level from mild to wild.

$2000 firm plus shipping.

Original add:

"I have the Vortech V3 Si kit from my truck for sale. The head unit is almost new. It only has a few hundred miles on it. The V3 has no oil lines. It is a self contained unit. The Si flows almost as much as the old T-trim and makes a lot of power! The head unit alone goes for like $2100. It comes with the complete Pickrel kit. Pickrel bracket, Mondo bov, 8 rib pullies, and all pipes / couplers / clamps from filter to throttle body. I can have it off the truck next weekend."

Last edited:
Bump...

This is a complete kit ready to bolt on!!! You won't find another one at this price....

Guessing around $200 because of insurance on the head unit.... I will get you a quote price this weekend....

Using the smaller crank pulley and large supercharger pulley included in the kit for lowest boost level, you should be fine running the included FMU and inline pump with the stock injectors. All you need to add is a MSD 6BTM or similar to control the ignition under boost. Once you go up in boost level you will need some kind of tuning because you will want to add bigger injectors....

I'm interested ill pm you when I get off!! Any idea what shipping would cost to okc 73034??

I can ship the kit to you for a total of $2,175 paid via PayPal....

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interested ill pm you when I get off!! Any idea what shipping would cost to okc 73034??

I can ship the kit to you for a total of $2,175 paid via PayPal....

Blower ability

Good afternoon my name is fernando I'm interested on the kit is it still available? If it is please contact me @ 3234407640

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back