For Sale: Vortech V-1 (S-trim)

41937b9e9bbccbe69f8a972906dc29bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The head unit is the only thing I’m selling. Blower/supercharger only.
I sold a Powerdyne for $1000 a few years ago and feel my price is more than fair for this unit. Shipping won’t be cheap either. I’m offering it free shipping for the purchaser. I have ran it up as much as 12lbs boost and with the pulley on it now it made 7-8lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well as it looks now I may just keep it. I’ll let add run it’s course on eBay. Once it ends if it doesn’t sell I’m keeping it.

Well as it looks now I may just keep it. I’ll let add run it’s course on eBay. Once it ends if it doesn’t sell I’m keeping it.

Yeah, nothing wrong with just putting it on the shelf. Sometimes you look back and are glad you did.

Hey Shaun, I see that you already sold. I’m curious if you knew about this? (I just found this while reading through FAQ on their web site.

Are Vortech superchargers upgradable?

Yes. With Vortech, most models are upgradable to the latest technology.

The Vortech supercharger V-1 exchange program and V-2/V-3 exchange program allows owners of a V-1 A, B, and S-Trim to step up to the V-1 heavy duty Si-Trim, T-Trim, or V-7 YSi-Trim superchargers or our "Super Quiet" V-2/V-3 Si-Trim.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Shaun, I see that you already sold. I’m curious if you knew about this? (I just found this while reading through FAQ on their web site.

Are Vortech superchargers upgradable?

Yes. With Vortech, most models are upgradable to the latest technology.

The Vortech supercharger V-1 exchange program and V-2/V-3 exchange program allows owners of a V-1 A, B, and S-Trim to step up to the V-1 heavy duty Si-Trim, T-Trim, or V-7 YSi-Trim superchargers or our "Super Quiet" V-2/V-3 Si-Trim.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn’t think to see how much that would be to trade it in on a new one.
The new one I’m thinking of getting shipped straight from Vortech is a little over $2800.

Back