Vortech S trim, custom piping, and more

SixVi6-camaro

For Sale

Vortech S trim with 3000 miles used on a 93 lightning.
this includes all the brackets, 8 rib pullies, with 12psi blower pulley, All custom tubing. This is the trick setup for 1st gen lightnings or other full size fords running a 351. Pics below. $2500+shipping obo

GT40 Upper intake $200+shipping obo

42lb injectors Used 3000miles SOLD!!!

prices are not set in stone.. if you are interested in anything please feel free to ask for more info.
pics..
vortech.jpg

All parts are located in the chicago suburbs. email me for more info and phone contact info.. sixvi6-camaro@comcast.net

Last edited:
The whole kit from what I understand. at the moment the truck is runnin DFI so there is no FMU or boost retard box involved but I do believe he still has both new in box and I thnk he has he booster pump still in box as well. It was a complete kit initially but not all of it was used. I am actually selling this for a good friend. if you like I can email or PM you his cell # and you can talk to him directly. He is motovated to sell this because he is looking into getting a larger sc and changing the setup and to possibly include an intercoller as well. my buds 1st gen is not the most powerfull lightning in the area because LGHTSPD lives around here and has seen my buds truck. I think my buddy wants to be the most powerfull just for braging rights.. lol

Back