VMP Dyno-tuning day in Houston May 4-5

Justin00Stang

VMP Tuning , Supporting Vendor
Hi Guys, I will be in Houston, TX on May 4th Sunday afternoon and May 5th Monday all day, 2008. I will be bringing my Mobile Dynojet. This is right after the FFW event.

I'll be tuning all kinds of Fords, Mustangs, GT500s, F150s, Lightnings, etc. I still have some spots open if anyone is interested in getting tuned.

If you are interested in getting your car dyno-tuned please email Justin@vmptuning.com for information and pricing for your specific vehicle and mods.

There is a special discounted rate available for current VMP customers that just want to get their tunes tweaked on the dyno.

If you need a handheld tuner, pricing starts at $550 for an SCT X-Cal2, tuning, and dyno-time, for a vehicle with bolt-on modifications. Handheld tuner + tuning rates are roughly $100 more for more heavily modified vehicles.

This dyno-day will be held at a GT500 owner's house on the North-West side of Houston. I will provide directions and the address for those getting tuned.

To secure a spot I will need a $100 deposit ahead of time on my website, and the rest in cash when I tune the car.
VMP Tuning - Buy Ford SCT & GM Custom Handheld Flash Tuners Performance Economy Towing: VMP Dyno-tune deposit for Ford Vehicle

Last edited:
Back