Virtual Technology Sub Box

BeauJ

lol @ smug guy
I'm putting this up for local people first because shipping will be a pain (80 lbs). The dims are 38"W x 17 1/2"H x 20"D. I had this in my 92 explorer with dynamat and urethane foam insulation and hit 150.2 with two Rockford Fosgate 12's and 1800 watts.

The box is a Virtual Technologies which they stopped making 2 years ago due to bankruptcy. Has a black bedliner finish (make like that). I paid $340 for the box new 3 years ago, and want $120 for it. If you can sell if for me, I'm willing to meet the person and you can keep whatever you make off of it.

Do you have any pics Beau? My friend with the explorer was looking for a new box. If memory serves me right VT boxes are awesome. I need to make sure he has 12's though.

Yep, they rock. Nobody ever believed I only had 2 12's. You're an audio guy, so you know how loud 150 dBs is legal. I can get pics, but I need to clean the dust and webs off. Fit PERFECT in the back of my explorer.

It's been long gone. Repainted it, left it outside and it just happened to rain. Box got ruined/warped and I had to throw it away.

Back