Velocity Turbo System Dealers!

Derek@DRI

Hello , Supporting Vendor
bc0fda98e235765f234919dc99a7f091.image.550x413.jpg

Just wanted to officially announce that we are Velocity Turbo Systems Dealers. We have been for quite some time however I wanted to go ahead and make the announcement official as we have updated all their products on our website.

VTS manufactures cooling products for the Cobra, GT, GT500, and Lightning models. Some of the cooling products available which we are really exciting is the replacement Intercooler. Not to be confused with the Heat Exchanger (which is also available) this is the actual Intercooler which is bolted underneath the Chargers. The VTS units have larger cores making them more efficient than the factory units. VTS also offers direct stock replacements in the event that your stock one is damaged. As some of you may or may not know the a stock replacement costs about $800++.

Other cool products offered from VTS include the upgraded Heat Exchangers. The Heat Exchangers are also offered with a Spal Fans. These fans are great for those customers who go to the track often and need cooling in between runs.

The last product I would like to mention that is offered is VTS's Heat Shield Composite Gaskets. The Gaskets are definitely an important piece to the cooling puzzle on your supercharged application. The Composite VTS developed blocks 500 TIMES the Surface to Surface Heat Transfer of any other gasket material available! Add that with a Heat Exchanger, upgraded Intercooler and coolant tanks and you should expect a significant decrease in IAT Temps.

To look at more products offered by VTS for your vehicle click on the link below. Also please keep in mind new products are also in the works and expected to be released soon. Such as the Stage 3 Heat Exchanger for the GT500 w/SPAL Fans, and the Lightning Stage 3 Heat Exchanger w/SPAL Fans. Other interesting products are also in the works however I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet.

Velocity Turbo Systems : Performance Parts - Ford Mustang - Cobra - Dodge Viper - Chevy Corvette - C6 - LS1

For more information please give us a call at 877-374-7693 or e-mail us Sales@dagostinoracing.com

Thanks for reading!

will this work on my 03 harley with the whipple 2.3 bc i didnt remember having to hook up hoses on the intercooler last time i cleaned but may just be my forgetfulness ??

the i/c core appears to be a dual pass? how much better flow than the stock i/c core?

Back