vamp

Dpracing

litnindave
this week end is the last race's for vamp this year---also just to let you know that our very own vern jones is leading the points for the modified street class---don burns with his blk 99 litnin is also running in this class-it would be good to see you guys there--i will be there trying to be the spoiler--ha ha----hope to see you there

dave

:cool::eek:ldtu::tu::tu::clap:;g;g:buddies::buddies::clinkmugs:clinkmugs:B2::B2::B2::B2::oops::oops::wasnt-me::wasnt-me:

had fun although the trk ran like crap (not consistant)--then it puked the head gaskets on the 2nd pass sunday
:mad:;o;m:angry::sigh:

Did not win, but I may have 2nd place depending on how the points come out. But I did get a helluva run on my first time trial this morning:

1.71 60'
8.11 1/8 mile
12.87 @ 103
(on a 13.10 index, I think that's a little too quick)

and that was with the tranny short shifting on me. I think the chip needs a retune?

Too bad about Dave - I know how he feels!

Yep, ended up 2nd in the season points for Modified Street. #1 qualifier 5 out of 8 races, but just couldn't beat out Bobby Downs' Mustang. I might try again next year . . .

well trk is back together--burned thru the rite head gasket #2-3 cyl-to lean on the big end with the boost--now its time to put it away for the winter

Back