Valve Bodys and Chips

L

Lightning Struck

Does anybody have experience with the Performance Automatic Valve Body. It's just a modified stock valve body. Also what are your guy's opinion of SuperChips? I can pick one up for $200.
Thanks for the input.
Curt
'93 Red Lightning #4232

I haven't dealt with PA, so I can't help you there, but I will let you know about Superchips. I bought one of their chips for my truck almost 5 years ago, and have had nothing but problems with it. It has been sent back to them for re-burns so many times, I've lost count. The last time they sent it back, i installed it, went to the track, ran a 14.7, 14.8, 14.9... took it out and ran a 14.5 I did talk to Superchips at WFC and expressed my SEVERE disappointment and frustration with their product, they asked if they could try to correct the problem, so I let them burn it again. Now I have a chip that shifts 4oo rpm after my cam runs out, and has the line pressure so high, it will break your neck on the 1-2 shift. If you want to buy a chip, contact PSP. I watched his trucks turn some very fast times at WFC.

John

Back