Update!!!!

T

Trace

Due to unfortunate circumstances, we will be attending the WFC. Maybe we'll be in a mustang, maybe a Lightning.. Maybe something else, who knows right now, but we WILL be there! And we'll be bringing our 4 year old daughter with her wagon. It's going to be more fun than ever! (She loves the races)

I can't wait to see some of you guys again!

Hey Trace,Billy here.
Hope you're doing alright as I know why you werent going to come to the WFC this coming year earlier. It WILL be good to see ya and everyone else at the WFC next year
smile.gif

Billy

------------------
NLOC #527
99 Red Lightning 13.58@102.0
94 Vorteched Lightning 12.48@108.39
90 LX 393ci 10.51@130.02 nat asp on 15" Nittos
93 LX 357ci 11.56@120.60 nat asp on 17" Nittos
www.white.stangnet.com

trace glad you can make it! i thought you were due at that same time, the problems you mention arent related to that are they? i hope not

anyways look forward to seeing you and chris again

Yah, Mike. Had some bad stuff happen lately. But we're doing OK.
You and Chris can break our daughter in with the security detail
wink.gif

Billy, Bring an extra car for me to race!! I sold my A4 complete!!

Well, glad to see you can make it!!
wink.gif
We will just have to watch out for Buford T Justice! You know that old fart put in his resignation after WFC last year!

------------------
Shane L.

"A youth becomes a man when the mark he wants to leave on the world has nothing to do with tires....."

I'm so pumped up about making my first one. I will be bringing the wife though, told her all the women wear black and white checkered halter tops or tube tops with daisy duke shorts, so she needs to go get some
biggrin.gif
hehehe That is right, isn't it ??? I Can't wait !
- Rick -

------------------
- Rick -
00 Black Lightning
#3395 on 5/30/00
JL Stage II Ram Air, DiabloSport chip (JL Programed), Stull billet grill, Clear Corners, Line-X bed liner

Hey Rick
I hope that one flys. I will see ya there, I thing my dad is comming along.
Roddy

------------------
Roddy
NLOC # 663
Black 93 # 3644
K&N air filter
Transgo shift kit
2 chambered flows & no cats

roddy.jpg

What state and city is world ford challenge held? thanks Clinton

Hey Roddy, I'm not sure if it's going to fly or not. When I said that she cut her eyes at me and hiked her eyebrow
biggrin.gif
It's going to be fun though !

Clinton, it's in St. Louie, Mo. May 16-19

- Rick -

------------------
- Rick -
00 Black Lightning
#3395 on 5/30/00
JL Stage II Ram Air, DiabloSport chip (JL Programed), Stull billet grill, Clear Corners, Line-X bed liner

Back