Sold: Ultra Clean 1994 Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougsharp

DougSharp
1994 Ford Lightning , 68k original miles , kenne bell supercharger , bassani cat back exhaust , MSD ignition. One of the cleanest Gen 1's around. 9750.00. Located in Kansas City MO. Call Doug Sharp @ 816-550-0672.

11-18-2012 082.jpgLightning.jpgIMG-20140124-00110.jpg

Great looking truck! Don't want to call this late at night, will call you tomorrow.
- Matt Waxenfelter

Flying out early in the morn to get it. 17 hour drive home in a 20 year old truck, what could go wrong?! Ha!

Thanks much! Drove it 5 hrs to my dad's place today with a couple of minor hiccups but that's part of the adventure. She has a brandy new serpentine belt now (113 inches!!!) and a spare behind the seat. Idler is starting to go and let the belt work forward a smidge and turned the 6-rib into a 5-rib. Will fix the idler as soon as I get it home, gonna keep the revs below 3k for the rest of the trip.
Hoping to get to "point b" tomorrow, only another 12 hrs of driving to go...

Thanks again, Doug! This truck is killer!

Congrats on the truck , Sorry for the issues:sigh: Call me if you get stranded , I will help in any way I can. I sincerely would not have sent you across country if I thought you would have an issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back