Ubly

RED SVT

Ive got word that a lot of people are attending UBLY October 12th. I think Lidio from alternative perfromance and a bunch of ford guys are going to be there. Let me know if anyone is planning on heading up there.

jim

Well i have recently pulled the heads off of my truck, so i dont think ill be there. Im just going to UBLY with some buddies with their mustangs. Im thinking of buying a GEN 2 how do you like yours?

jim

HAve you joined the MiLOC forums yet Red SVT? Anyway, I like the Gen2, but Id never give the gen 1 for it. To be honest as a daily driver it is nicer (roomier, more quiet, etc) and has more power. Gas mileage is similar though. it is more refined and because of that has lost a bit of the "edge" that makes the gen1 so much fun. But you can really go wrong with either.

No i have not joined yet but ive been meaning to. Ive just been to busy lately. Do i just go on the site and join?

jim

yep, thats all there is to it. The main page has the club reg. page and just go to forums and you can join there for them.

what time is everyone going to ubly? I would like to go, and haven't been working much. I ran really good there with my mustang. Maybe the L will be the same way.

Jamie

Soap posted on the other board that he was thinking of going up there.

You could always come out to Lapeer with us. ;) I (as well as Rob) would love to see your truck run.

We're going Sat. I've been wanting to go to Ubly (my little sisters go to school right next door to the track) but we have to be in Pontiac after 2 so I figured we could get a coupl,e runs in at Laperr before then.

Back