Two gen 1s at 51st and County Line in BA.

oilwell1415

Two gen 1s followed me out of my neighborhood at 51st and County Line in Broken Arrow tonight. One black and one red with a white ram air hood. Anybody here?

I saw them too. I spoke with Cooper a couple weeks ago and he mentioned that there were a couple High School age cats driving Gen 1's. I noticed when I passed them they looked late teens early 20's so it was probably them.

Richard Petty uses cats all the time. Nothing wrong with it. But he's 77 years old.

I went to my HOA meeting Tuesday night and the red truck came up in conversation. Apparently he likes to drive like a jack@ss in the neighborhood.

do you guys know of any lightning clubs in OKC? I have a red gen 1, and am wanting to be able to get hang out with some "CAT's" in OKc lol.

No, nothing going on here in Oklahoma.....

Nothing to see here

There is actually a few guys (mostly gen 2) that meet up every month at cars and coffee. I don't know much more than that though, I'm in Tulsa and they meet up in OKC.

Oil,

Even though I live at Albany and County Line, I promise it wasn't me hahaha.... But, if they think its the other guy making all that racket.........

Yea Coffee and Cars is actually this Saturday at North Park Mall. I am going to go check it out and see what its all about.

those are some high school kids i pal around with. The black truck has like 80k on the clock and is bone stock.

Be patient Dawson ,It wont take you long to figure it out , and He means Albany nobody calls it that lol

- - - Updated - - -

But.......

You did......

In the title of the thread....

Dammit!

I never fit in......

No I didn't. I used the Tulsa phraseology for 51st and the generic name for 193rd E Ave. if I was a BA rookie I would have said 23rd and Omaha. In time you won't even realize how silly it is that we give every street three names.

Be patient Dawson ,It wont take you long to figure it out , and He means Albany nobody calls it that lol

Exactly.

It was pretty confusing. I also figured out, if you say, "the old wal mart" it could mean two diff places depending on age LOL

The County Line, 23rd, 193, all being the same confused the **** out of me for like a week.

Alas, there is more than 2 stop lights in BA. Just a smidge bigger than my last lil town. I am in fact a rookie....

Move to FL Daws ...

Down we call our streets by names posted on the street signs.

No codes, no encryption nomenclature, just street signs.

Over by Lynn lane isn't it???.

Oh I see what you did there,....

Yep Im a rookie.

- - - Updated - - -

Its confusing as **** Ron.

At least all the signs in Broken Arrow are blue so at least I know what town im in LOL

Move to FL Daws ...

Down we call our streets by names posted on the street signs.

No codes, no encryption nomenclature, just street signs.

We use signs too. The problem is that you can drive through 2 different cities in 2 different counties and can't tell that you've changed locations. Tulsa has their street names and Broken Arrow has their street names. Part of BA is in Tulsa County and part is in Wagoner County. Over time the two cities grew together and people just started interchanging them.

Over by Lynn lane isn't it???.

Oh I see what you did there,....

Yep Im a rookie.
L

Trick question. It's in downtown Tulsa 15 miles away. Another thing you'll notice as time goes by is that BA uses many of the same street names as are used in downtown Tulsa. In Tulsa the named streets run north to south and the numbered streets go east-west. In BA it's the opposite; named east-west and numbered north-south.

Back