For Sale: twEECer

mojo racing

Sold

SOLD

db7991cc73b7346e5d5a95c26a0398ff.jpg
ea8c525dc0bc6ae605504b94d7698e91.jpg

Last edited:
I’m really thinking on it. I know ZERO about this set up or tuning. What do you mean an RT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are two models one is the base and the other is RT which will allow you to tune "on the fly" they are very straight forward to operate you would just have to go to their website and download the software. There is a member on here sstock that is a wizard with the twEECer he could probably send you a specific tune or one to help you get started.

I pm’d him and haven’t heard back. How much is their software? I would like to start small and learn.

I have not been on their website for quite some time, so I could not honestly say. You could check out their site at twEECer.com they have very good support. It may take Steve a but to get back to you, I'm not sure if he's on here very much lately.

Yea, I reached out to him
The day you posted. Gonna look at website now.

Can you find out if it’s an RT?

i think if the fifth character of the serial number is a "B" it's a base model and if it's a "R" it's RT (Real Time) datalogging. however, i also think if someone sends a base model in to be upgraded to a RT the serial number is not updated or changed.

Good deal. I hope he reads this and looks up the serial number. Will it override the 110 limit?

This is correct the serial number will show a B or an RT. The PC I tuned with crashed. I've been trying to get the drivers downloaded into my new PC to go into caledit to see the numbers and it keeps giving me issues, so I just gave up and posted it. The reason I'm not sure if it is an RT is because I never used the data logging function on it I ran a separate data logger with a wide band. I will try again this afternoon to see if can get the info. It will overide the 110 limit and the smog settings as well.

Sent from my Bat Phone using Tapatalk

Back