Tweecer user guide

Red one

I’ve been looking for the tweecer user guide and can’t seem to find it. I have an RT bought from a member. Just thought someone here may know where to download one.

Man unfortunately I can’t find it there. I’ve looked in the io group they have as well. Thanks though.

Going off of memory from a few years back you need to go to Tweecer website and there are 2 things to download. There is a tutorial and some other stuff on there as well. Good luck. Steve Stock used to be and may still be the go to guy for tweecer info and tunes. I am not computer savy enough and or didnt have the correct type of computer and had issues with my driver on my computer and ended up punting on the whole tweecer thing. I wished i wouldnt have gave up so easily as one of my old friends is a IT guy and probably coulda helped me get it going.

I
Going off of memory from a few years back you need to go to Tweecer website and there are 2 things to download. There is a tutorial and some other stuff on there as well. Good luck. Steve Stock used to be and may still be the go to guy for tweecer info and tunes. I am not computer savy enough and or didnt have the correct type of computer and had issues with my driver on my computer and ended up punting on the whole tweecer thing. I wished i wouldnt have gave up so easily as one of my old friends is a IT guy and probably coulda helped me get it going.
I did finally find it. Thanks for the help. I did have Steve put some tunes on my tweecer, then I lost my transmission. So after a rebuild and a circle d converter I was wanting to tune the shift points. After reading some more I went ahead and ordered the Holley terminator X and quick 4. My thinking is to just go ahead and bring it up to a little more modern technology. The tweecer was just hard for me to understand, which doesn’t take much, plus our local performance shop is very familiar with the Holley set up should I need help.

Back