Tweecer transmission help

Larry and Dina

94 wht. L
Can someone please tell me how to raise the shift points under part throttle with the tweecer?

I would also like to adjust the shift firmness under part throttle and WOT.

Is it possible to adjust the point at which the convertor locks up under part throttle also?

Thanks. Larry

Their are many things I need to figure out with the tweecer as I am brand new to it. Is someone willing to help me tune my truck with a series of pm's?

Last edited:
Have you tried eectuning.org? Very good forum for tweecer and quarterhorse tuning. There are some guys there that know what they are doing. What software are you using?

Gosh I don't know.....CalEdit (2)
I think it is what came with the TwEECer

What is Binary editor?

I'm beginning to think this whole TwEECer thing is a waste of time and money.....my truck drove nicer stock before the AFR 185's and 30lb injectors.

Binary editor is another software used to control the tweecer. It is another software like CalEdit. I just started with this tuning stuff my self. I bought a Moates Quarterhorse with Binary Editor software. EECtuning.org has a lot of info. On the faq page Decipha has 101 info on different topics. And the designer of Binary Editor is on there also.
EECTuning.org ? Index page
D.E.C. / EFIDynoTuning

I think I also heard something about a yahoo group that's about the tweecer. I think a lot of mustang guys used them.

Larry, the best and safest way to adjust firmness in the shift is to do it with a valve body, never been a fan of doing too much in the EEC.
Send me your latest file and what you want to accomplish and I'll see what I can do.
sstock6264@comcast.net
Steve

How do I "send you my file" Steve?

I've never done that before

I take it you have a tune in the truck right now since you are running 30lb injectors. Hook your laptop up to your tweecer, open your ca/ledit then read the tweecer, then save the tune to a file. Send me an email and attach the cal/edit file and I'll open it up on my end - look it over make changes email it back and you can upload it and burn it to the tweecer. Simple as that.
Steve

Well Steve I sent you the file.....I don't have a program on my computer to open yours once I get it though. I've tried to open files before and my computer tells me I do not have a file that is able to open it.

Back