TwEECer - 351 - A9L

madramper

#projectplatypus
I have a 351w in my truck running off of an A9L. The meter is a C&L 76mm with 30# injectors. I have no emissions crap on the truck. These are the changes I plan on making. Is there anything else you would suggest?

Canister Purge Minimum RPM 9999
Canister Purge OL Enable 2
Checksum Base Address 0
EGR System Type 2
Engine Displacement 351
Idle in Gear 800
Idle in Neutral 800
Injector Slope High 30.5
Injector Slope Low 38.5
Thermactor Air Control Logic Enabled 0

Do I need breakpoint and minimum pulsewidth for injectors?

I have the MAF transfer in excel format that I got from VRIstang's website. How do I enter that? I know where it is, but it shows the first four X/Y axis as 0/13.629. Do I keep them as 0?

Thanks for the help!

*watching with interest*

I also have a 351w with the 76mm C&L and 30#/hr injectors (supercharged, if all goes well). Had the same questions about breakpoint/pulsewidth. I'm trying to tune a bio0 instead of a mustang ECU, does the a9l have the following scalars??;

AIR_MAN_VOL Air - Manifold Volume 5.75 Liters

ITHBMA Air - Throttle Body Air Flow 0.659912 lb/hr

Do you have a link to that MAF transfer function for the 76mm c&l? Which size sample tubing are you using, and did the electronics come off the tiny mustang ~55mm MAF or the bigger truck/cobra 70mm maf?

madramper said:
These are the changes I plan on making. Is there anything else you would suggest?
Canister Purge Minimum RPM 9999
This does not do anything as this parameter does not appear to be used by the eec in this strategy.

madramper said:
These are the changes I plan on making. Is there anything else you would suggest?
Canister Purge OL Enable 2
Setting to zero (stock setting) disables open loop purge, any other number will enable open loop purge.

madramper said:
Engine Displacement 351
If altered, the following parameters will need adjustment too;

'Manifold Fast Fill Constant' (aka FKARC1)
'Manifold Slow Fill Constant' (aka FKARCH)

madramper said:
Idle in Gear 800
Idle in Neutral 800
If altered, adjust the 'Idle Flag Max RPM' (aka IDLRPM) parameter too. The 'ISC Gain RPM Error Multiplier' (aka FN824) parameter will need adjusting too.

madramper said:
Do I need breakpoint and minimum pulsewidth for injectors?
The breakpoint will need altering, best to find what someone else with an A9L and 30lb/hr injectors has used.

There is no injector minimum pulsewidth parameter in the A9L ecu.

madramper said:
I have the MAF transfer in excel format that I got from VRIstang's website. How do I enter that? I know where it is, but it shows the first four X/Y axis as 0/13.629. Do I keep them as 0?
Yes.

Back