Turbo Kit

EZ SPEED

Boost Kills !!!!!!!
Hey Dave,

Just checking to see if you got my turbo housing and check in the mail yet?

I only need to buy 2 more parts, a wastegate and an air filter and I will have everything on the way for my Turbo setup. :D

I am probably gonna get the Turbosmart 38mm wastegate.

Just wanted to see how you are progressing on my Turbo Plumbing :D

Thanks again !!
Eric

Eric, you need to be careful, once you turbo the Gen1, you know whats next.... SNIP that KB Belt! :D

Hi Eric,

Yes, The package arrived yesterday... Things are going well... I will send you a PM once I have everything ready to ship...

TTYS,
Dave

Frank5L said:
Eric, you need to be careful, once you turbo the Gen1, you know whats next.... SNIP that KB Belt! :D

Yep...Its already planned. I hope to get one of the PTK kits in December for the Gen 2.
I really wish Dave would tool up a Turbo Kit for the Gen 2's that would really rock !! :D

Hey Dave,

I was looking at LGHTSPD's Gallery pics.....is this how the exhaust will be on my kit? Thats really awesome looking !! :D

23892-1197-23164.jpg

23892-1197-22636.jpg

Yep, It will look just like that...

Jim, I picked up your parts from the coater tonight and everything looks great! I should have your truck ready to run by tomorrow evening just in time for the 2-3" of rain that is supposed to be coming... :cuss:

TTYS,
Dave

Icepick said:
Yep, It will look just like that...

Jim, I picked up your parts from the coater tonight and everything looks great! I should have your truck ready to run by tomorrow evening just in time for the 2-3" of rain that is supposed to be coming... :cuss:

TTYS,
Dave

Cool!:D

Does it look like you'll be ready for me to pick it up on Friday?

Yes, As long as I don't run into any unforeseen problems it will be ready by Friday... I will send you PM after I take it for a test drive to verify that everything is working properly...

TTYS,
Dave

Eric, I have just a few thing to finish on your setup and plan to take your parts to the coater tomorrow night so I should have everything ready to ship late next week...

Almost time to work on my own stuff... :dp:

TTYL,
Dave

Dave,
I just thought about something that I forgot to ask you.

Do you have a place to put the factory 02 Sensor? (There is just one on a Gen 1 correct?)

Also, could you add another bung so I can hook up my wideband?

Thanks
Eric

Yes, and yes... Stock o2 goes in the passengers side header and there is a bung and plug in the down pipe for wide ban use...

Dave,
I got the 3.5" Exhaust yesterday !!! It looks Awesome!! :tu:

I cant wait to see the Turbo Hot/ Cold pipes when they get here.

Hopefully about 2 weeks or so after Lightning Fest I can start the install.

Thanks again!!
Eric

Hi Eric,

The coater has been slacking and parts are not finished yet... I'm meeting him tomorrow to give him some of my own stuff to get coated with yours... I told him I have to have these parts by Wed. so I can go to Lightning fest! If I get my truck ready in time and I'm able to go I will bring your parts with me...

TTYS,
Dave

Icepick said:
Hi Eric,

The coater has been slacking and parts are not finished yet... I'm meeting him tomorrow to give him some of my own stuff to get coated with yours... I told him I have to have these parts by Wed. so I can go to Lightning fest! If I get my truck ready in time and I'm able to go I will bring your parts with me...

TTYS,
Dave

Sounds great to me Dave.
I was gonna remind you that I was coming to LFest so dont send any shipments that the neighbors might steal while I am away :D

See you at LFest !!

Thanks!
Eric

The muffler is not a problem... The tail pipe may get close to the "Rancho type" traction bars with a 3-4 drop but i think it will be fine... Look under the street turbo kit at the top of this form for a picture... that truck has 1" drop in the rear and there is a lot of room left...

Back