Tuning help TWEECER RT

lightning1994

lightning1994
looking for someone who can help me with a tune for my truck. I have some data available and havent had much feedback from tweecer. If anyone can point me in the right direction or is willing to spend some time exchanging data with me online I would appreciate any help!! Thanks
Kevin, kingston ma

Need a full mod list and what your wanting out of the truck. Lots of us can help you dial in a tune.

I have some motor work done, I will get a good list together of all the mods. I sent them to tweecer but that tune hasn't been much help. More info to come thanks guys.

The folks at tweecer wont help much. Send me a pm with your mod list. Maybe i can help you get started.

I was planning to use a Tweecer on my F-150 with an L PCM and when I asked them about it the only thing they would tell me is to install an A9L PCM or they couldn't do anything for me. Worthless.

A common misconception people have with this kind of stuff is that there is a manual, or a getting started file, or some sort of wizard to help get you started. I am not bashing anyone, but when you buy a homegrown DIY device it's straight up DIY on almost everything. Luckily with the Internet like minded individuals can get together (like here) and help each other out, but don't expect much more. To be 100% honest you'd probably be best having someone tune the truck for you on a dyno. If you want to learn, then you're gonna need time, patience, a wideband, lots of data logging, and many hours of Internet time. In the end add all that up and figure out what the better deal is.

Back