Tune reference

alarcont91

Can you guys show some of your main ve fuel tables. I'm curious about my current number. Thanks

Last edited:
Can you guys show some of your main ve fuel tables. I'm curious about my current number. Thanks

Rather than comparing other's VE tables that can vary greatly you'd have the most luck tuning your VE table with autotune and/or Megalogviewer's tuning feature. Auto tuning/Megalogviewer will adjust the VE table until desired A/F is hit.

I've already been do that but I just wondering if I should have higher values. According to stinger forum that thought I would be lean in my main ve table but everything seem to be fine.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I've already been do that but I just wondering if I should have higher values. According to stinger forum that thought I would be lean in my main ve table but everything seem to be fine.

If your A/F is where you want it don't touch it! They're just numbers, what matters is the outcome. If you have timing you want and A/F you want, you're good.

Ok . I just did some driving and light boost for the most part like 5psi or so. Toward the end of my drive tried to get into more boost but it seem to stumble as if I has too much fuel so I stopped. I thinking I want to pull some more time out to be on the safe side till I get the fuel right. How high should my kpa go at 14psi?

Today was the first drive with auto tuning the main ve fuel table.

Wait, don't guess and just take stabs at it. Gotta log and look at the logs! Log and look, log and look, log and look. You will be doing this for a while, so get comfortable with it.

It was toward the end of my drive yesterday. I'm going to drive it again today and turn on the datalog to see what's the deal. Just to clarify I'm not guessing and taking a stab at it. I'm just taking thing slow and I didn't intend to go in to more boost but everything else feel fine so I tried it and seen there's an issue.

Back